Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bless yo FACES!

And BODIES!


There's not much description or talking necessary for this amazing video. Oh my the girls are gorgeous!



UNDERWATER from Alex Neiberg on Vimeo.
I filmed and edited this for Mick Fannings wife (Karrisa Fanning) for her wedding website "thelane.com".
Shot on a 5d with a water housing borrowed from a friend, I had alot of fun to say the least.


More after the jump!

Need I say much? I mean it's SI 2010. It's awesome. And sexy.




Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2010 from Entertainment on Vimeo.
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2010

And finally, OMAYGOOOOD! How do you pass on that in the first place?! The dude deserves it in the first place and I'd also like to be in the dude's shoes. I mean who gets THAT lucky right? Just watch. Just watch!

Don't drool...

Agent Provocateur - "Love Me Tender" in HD from Greg Williams on Vimeo.
Short film written and directed by Greg Williams as a web viral for underwear firm Agent Provocateur staring model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Your welcome fellas..

No comments:

Post a Comment