Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hit the ground running

Right off the bat I'll try to show you guys the mix we want this blog to have.
Like many people around the planet, I've become obsessed with Postsecret. Similarly, I've become obsessed with the up and coming rapper Mac Miller. On Monday night these two things came together when I went to one of Mac's shows. Don't know what I mean? Well here:
This was posted on October 31st of last year. Although it isn't my secret, I feel anyone who has ever been to a concert can relate to it. Mac Miller was incredible, the whole night was incredible and concerts are, any day of the week, more cathartic than a couple of pills.
If you haven't yet, check out Postsecret, a blog founded by Frank Warren that aims to help ease the burden of secrets through creative and artistic postcards at Postsecret Sunday secrets.
and check out Mac Miller's newest music video and single from his upcoming Album Blue Slide Park:

- Felipe