Saturday, September 17, 2011

☊ Pretty Wise..

-Die fucking Antwoord.
-What does that mean?
-The answer.
-Long awkward pause)
-The answer to what?
-Whatever man.. Fuck.



I bring to you Die Antwoord! A crazy South African band. With millions of hits I can't believe that I haven't seen them before. Not sure if this falls into a specific genre of music but it sounds cool nevertheless. If you want to check 'em out more they've a bunch of videos on YouTube. More after the jump!

This video of them is kinda weird. It's wrong on so many different levels needless to say they haven't left out the South African racism. It's kinda long but I'd say it's worth the watch.





This video is soooooooooooooo cool! Just watch it.


Sometimes I don't understand what they say and think it's Dutch. But it's their rather heavy accent. It's crazy. I wanna be a ninzjaa too.

No comments:

Post a Comment