Sunday, September 18, 2011

☊ Wind Blows..

"They say that money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy an island/
Catch me chillin’ beachside, and I bet you I’d be smilin’/"
- D-WHY

When I first heard this guy I was really amazed with his flow and rhythm and how awesome his voice just pairs in with the beats and music. Now I find myself listening to this guy everyday on my iPod. Must admit that I rap along with him while listening and I just feel like a boss. This guy has swag.
Download D-WHY feat. Yukon Blonde - “Wind Blows” here.
D-WHY - Wind Blows feat. Yukon Blonde by D-WHY

And then again I wonder why this guy isn't so famous yet. He's doing everything right, like he doesn't have a single song that I don't like, it's crazy. Trust my word, this dude is gonna blow up and it's worth tracking him on his way to fame. 

More after the jump!



Check out more of D-WHY here.


D-WHY Songs by D-WHY

Finally, I would also like to add that this guy knows how to dress properly. Really important and he knows. I like his fashion and I'd be lying if I said I haven't applied some of his looks on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment