Monday, October 17, 2011

Manga Music Video Monday!!

Round 3, so I thought we'd switch it up a bit. Here are some animated music videos that I think are kewl. This first one has been one of my favorites since I was a child, and to be honest, I'm still a little confused about some parts, but I still love it. Its cool to know that Mike Shinoda (the pianist and rapper) and Joe Hahn (the DJ), met at art school. Know wonder all of their music videos are epic. Have to admit, I lost interest after they turned mainstream with Minutes to Midnight.. but enjoy 'Breaking the Habit' and a couple more awesomely animated music videos after the Jump:



This one's animated in a different way, but I'm a sucker for stop motion stuff so I had to post it. One of my favorite music videos, here's "Strawberry Swing - Coldplay":


You guys probably all know this one, so I'll just leave it at that.
Pretty nostalgic right? De La Soul kills it.


And this one's only animated in the latter half, and... it's probably a good candidate for Morbid Music Video Monday too. Check it out to find out why.





No comments:

Post a Comment