Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FeverFlows presents: Jack King

I remember meeting Jack back in 9th grade, I can't remember for sure, but I'm willing to bet he was wearing a Grateful Dead shirt under a long sleeves plaid shirt. I felt he had the whole guitarist look going on and I was right, he was a great guitarist and hes only been getting better since. He's finally started recording some of his own tracks. He's already got four tracks up on myspace and while he would recommend smoking fire, I would say Silence is my fav. It's just so calming. What can I say, I think all his guitar melodies are great, but I'm always a sucker for lyrics. Plus, his voice goes along great with the guitar.
So here, enjoy Silence:

Finde weitere Songs von Jack King bei Myspace Musik
And check out the rest of his stuff at Jack's Myspace

1 comment:

athi said...

nice jack!!

Post a Comment