Friday, September 16, 2011

☊ Song delivery to your ears upon request..

As I was browsing empty-mindedly through my Facebook newsfeed I saw that 2 people that are on my friends list but I haven't met are gonna be featured on the university's radio. These two fellas are part of the student organization there. For those of you who don't know, I'm going to be attending the University of Southampton in the UK. Actually it's quite daunting knowing that I'll be apart from my family for the longest time ever in like 10 days.



So yes I was checking out the radio's site.You can check it out here. And as I was listening, I recognized that people sent in request songs. Although they've got a limited amount of tracks to play from, I picked this song by Radiohead, an awesome British band. And it actually worked! Felt kinda cool controlling a British FM from all the way here in Berlin, Germany. Enjoy!!