Friday, September 16, 2011

OFWGKTA.. wtf is that?

Winning 'Best New Artist' for "Yonkers" Tyler the Creator of Odd Future actually is off to a good start with his music career. I'm not a huge fan of his music but to be honest, I also find 'Yonkers' kinda catchy. As we watch this young man climb up the ladder of stardom I speculate that he's acquired a sense of entitlement.

Watched an interview with him for the first time and I was basically stunned at how he acts. But on the other hand what would you expect from a member of a poorly educated crew. I heard that Tyler got kicked outta Coachella for shooting the security, no not with a real gun, but with a water gun and then calling him a "faggot nigga."



If you watched the interview and haven't watched the music video to "Yonkers" you'll truly get a sense of what Tyler is like.



Gruesome.

-Yigi