Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays! You know your a 90's kid if..

..You listened to these songs growing up! How many of these do you remember? Here's my childhood summed up in these late-90's-early-2000's songs.

10. The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
This one goes way back. My aunt made me my first CD ever and this was on it. She told me I could listened to swearing as long I promised never to swear myself. Truthfully, I didn't which words were swear words so I couldn't swear if I tried..



9. Lucky - Britney Spears
Admit it, you used to listen to Britney too... yeah this one touches me emotionally. Not many know that little Britney was the breadwinner of her family since she was 7. Tough shit. Anyway this video is back when she was still the hottest thing.. Enjoy.


The rest are after the jump!

8. Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly Rowland 
I was shocked to hear this one again in a shopping mall a couple ways back. Weird how these people have both still continued to make hits in the last years almost a decade after this song hit the charts..


7. Butterfly - Crazy Town
This song brings me back.. I have to admit, its still im my iTunes. I remember hoping I would see this whenever I watched MTV as a kid.


6. Around The World - ATC
I just remember hearing this one on the radio everywhere. Didn't know what it was called until a year or two ago actually. ITS SO FUCKING CATCHYYY.


5. The Call - The Backstreet Boys
Probably my first favorite song. I seriously rocked out to this when I was like 7. How was I supposed to know they were a bunch of homos back then? Sigh..


4. 03' Bonnie & Clyde - Jay-Z & Beyonce
This song is great. Can't believe they're married with kids now. Somebody tell Beyonce to stop making sad love songs.


3. When it's Over - Sugar Ray
Not only has this song featured in several movies, its just plain awesome. Pretty chill band, pretty chill song. Enjoy.


2. In the End - Linkin Park
Everybody knows the chorus to this one. Pretty funky music video, I used to practice rapping this one at home back in 4th grade. Yeah ok, this top ten list is kinda personal, sorry.


1. Fat Lip - Sum 41
I honestly love this song. Everything about it. Reminds me of how much fucking fun it was to be a kid. Enjoy number one and stay tuned to FeverFlows!



No comments:

Post a Comment