Sunday, September 18, 2011

☊ Music for the epileptic..

Now what's this place without dubstep right?! When I first heard dubstep I thought, "WTF is this? This is just some nonsense music made with random noise jumping up and down." But recently, as I was exposed to it further I can admit that I grew fond of it. This song is kind of cool, not because it features Skrillex but because it has a different ring to it.


I have never heard of Foreign Beggars before but since Skrillex has worked with them they must be some sort of big deal huh. In the bio section on their Facebook page the claim to be a "critically acclaimed Rap, Grime and Dubstep group based in London"


Keep on going for another song by them..


Now this song is really grimey in my opinion. I mean I like how they rapped to it but I think the background music is just too crowded. Atleast for my taste. I'll let you be the judge of this song and please do let me know what you think about it in the comment section below.


If you digg their shit, I'd say go on their soundcloud account and follow and show them some love. For example, I really like the first song on their playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment